Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taurus loves Capricorn

So I'm not the type of person that really believes or follows astrology, however a client at my work does. We read his horoscope everyday. Then he reads mine and then Tyler's. It is really fun to me. Today I looked if we have compatible signs. This is what ours said:

Courageous, ambitious Earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn seem to be made for each other. Both value financial success and share a love of beauty, of lasting, classical foundations. Capricorn's irony charms the Bull, while the latter's expert sensuality rescues the Capricorn from his or her natural modesty. They enjoy talking together, and communication is excellent. They confide in each other, promising never to offend or betray the other. This could be a perfect couple.

Click here to find out yours!

5 comments:

  1. a perfect couple! So romantic. Now you have to check your chinese signs. I'm a rat, Jareds a dragon. It has to do with your birth year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is great! I just looked up mine and Casey's and we are basically meant to be together! How great is that...it's probably a good thing too since we've already been married for time and all ETERNITY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just read my Chinese signs and it wasn't as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know how lucky you are to have a brother-inlaw like me. Hi Ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider myself pretty lucky, but not as lucky as you are with your bro in law. We should celebrate at Disney with a coolest people pin

    ReplyDelete