Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disneyland

For Christmas Tyler took me here...

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!

I was excited to go and be in the warm weather, but I had no idea I would have so much fun! We went with Tyler's sister and her husband, Lacey and Eli and his other sister Nikki and her boyfriend Clint, aka Clink. Here are a few pictures from our four days at Disneyland.

This is after we got soaked on a ride!

Waiting for "A Bug's Life"

and Happily Ever After!

The coolest part was this year is Disney's Year of Celebration, whatever you are celebrating they give you a pin to wear. Tyler and I wore the "JUST ENGAGED" pin. Any worker that saw the pin had to say, "Congratulations." It was the best!!

2 comments:

  1. oh yay! i love that you guys wore the pin...it's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol we got an anniversary pin when we went a couple years ago :)

    ReplyDelete