Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love and a Kitchen


*Picture from brittanybarnes.tumbler.com
Love is so good! As I sit here Tyler is reading for school and I am looking at ideas for our kitchen. He is so sweet to me, he rubs my arm and blows a kiss. I can't sit close enough to him. It makes me wonder why for so long I thought I was ok alone. Now I never want to be alone again.

Here are some kitchen ideas, let me know what you think!!




I love the idea of a green kitchen. If you have any ideas or pictures let me know!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the white one with green chairs! I was at Tai Pan on Saturday and they have the CUTEST green plate set, with cups, bowls, plates. Really very cute and that exact shade of green!
    Are you building a house right now? I wish I could choose everything by building a house then maybe everything would match! How exciting for you to be so in love! Jeff has been gone for 10 days and I think I might die! Don't let Tyler leave for a week till at least the one year mark! It sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute! I can't even handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess you two are so darling!! i can't take it! i wish i could find someone so wonderful for me! someday right :) well those kitchens are all so cute i really like the old fashioned one with the white stove! its adorable! and fits your style very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh i love all three kitchens! but i think the green is my favorite. i LOVE the idea of painted cabinets and clean walls. one day my kitchen will be just that: clean walls and painted cupboards. whatever you choose, i'm sure it will look fabulous. goldie girl agrees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i love all 3 kitchens!
    i thought you might like to look:

    heavenishere.tumblr.com/tagged/kitchen_inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute! i love that green color!

    ReplyDelete