Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guess What I Did?!

Well let me give you some clues...Clue number 1: I went somewhere with the girls I love most.

My Best Friend Britt

My Sister Julie and My Niece Maggie

My Sister Jamie and My Niece Adeline

My Sister Jenny

My Nieces Caitlin and Tristan

Clue number 2: I tried on a lot of these...

Can you guess yet?! That's right I found MY WEDDING DRESS! (That isn't it, by the way). It was more difficult than I thought. You spend your whole life dreaming about your wedding dress and then you have to choose just ONE! I love the one I found. I wanted to wear it to church, but I didn't. I really wish I post pictures of it, but I'll wait. Planning a wedding is so much FUN!!!

6 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    only 94 days? that is so soon! ah! exciting!
    that is a way cute chain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SOOOOEXCITED!! AHHHHHHH I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT!! YOu could just were it to church..start a new fashion trend..I still kinda fit in mine as long as you don't zip it up..but I would wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW did Lacey tell you that the way you are doing your reception/wedding is the same way we did ours...AND your doing it on exactly the same days!! We will have more in common than just names and love of antiques! We'll have the same anniversary!! HAHHAAH I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress shopping is the best! Its when you actual start SEEING yourself as the bride! It makes me giddy just thinking about it! Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved seeing you in wedding dresses, it is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!! I loved shopping for my wedding dress. Sometimes I take it out and look at it. It's kind of sad because you fall in love with a dress and you only wear it once. I can't wait to see it!! You're going to make a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete