Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Favorite Holiday!


This was my first Valentine's Day with someone I actually love and I believe it is now my favorite holiday. I love the whole idea of the day, what a genius idea!

Here are the top 5 reasons why I really enjoyed my day:

5. A evening full of delicious food.

I loved the potatoes and Tyler loved the steak!

4. Giving and receiving thoughtful gifts.

My Favorite Movie, The Family Stone

I love this band!

3. Spending the afternoon on a romantic hike. The trail was almost deserted, but at least there was someone to take this picture!


2. A beautiful piece of jewelry.


1. Spending all day with this guy! It was perfect!

2 comments:

  1. well this sounds like the MOST amazing day ever!!! geez! the necklace is beautiful... and i love that you love valentines because so do i! you are right- it is a genius idea! i miss you!!! :(

    ReplyDelete