Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Warning...

This post might get a little mushy. I will not be offended if you choose not to read.

There is one theme that keeps manifesting itself again and again in my life, it is the fact that life is sweeter when you have someone to share it with.

To many people this would be quite obvious, but it wasn't to me. I enjoyed being single. I enjoyed figuring out how to take care of everything on my own. I felt a lot of power doing things alone. Now I am learning that for me there is a better way.

I'm home sick today. I'm really sick. Tyler has been an angel to me. Last night he put me to bed with a heating blanket and heater to help control my cold chills. He brought me medicine and water all through the night. He even turned out every light and had Celine playing softly in the back ground. I was in awe by his compassion.

I love Tyler more than I ever knew I could. I constantly find myself thinking, why did I think it was better to be alone?! I don't know if I could go back to life without him. I feel very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you're sick! I can't believe my brother is compassionate. Didn't really see that side until he met you. So I'm impressed to see that he has it in him! Get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, that sucks that your sick, get better now! I agree with Lacey, Tyler compassionate LOL He must really truly love you!

    ReplyDelete