Thursday, May 13, 2010

How Do You Know If You Married The Right Man?

See this picture? What could we be watching that is so intriguing? The latest playoff game? Avatar? Jeopardy?



Nope. It would actually be the delightful Celine Dion!


Celine just released the Taking Chances World Tour DVD (this is the concert Britt and I attended). Tyler bought it for me, watched it with me and listened to me reminisce about how amazing it was. That is how you know you married the right man. When he is willing to be with you and participate in something he has no interest it. I absolutely love him!!

P.S. The DVD was awesome! I would highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i love you and miss you so much. wasn't it so great? i've watched it three times. tyler is so cute. sssoooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You married the right man, and you are still newly married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you don't know me, haha, but I was pretty good friends with Tyler a long time ago, and I found your blog today! So cute. I love your wedding pictures! You guys look so happy together! I also love this post haha, I love Celine Dion. Any man that will watch that with you, will definitely be a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete